Ok - I take it back. That means 366 days to deal with the Donald....with the election.....with the misogyny that will come to replace the racism for the White House....because as much as I like Bernie, people still don't want Jew in the Oval Office. Sad, isn't it?
Can you imagine Trumps comments about Sanders if Bernie were the nominee? At least those pesky Hitler comments would finally be right on the nose.
You also - yet again - won't find any resolutions here. Why set myself up for failure? I suppose I have to reassess the movie goal for 2016. I don't think it will be to match or surpass the 2015 actual number - something that stretches that goal, but not
Like I did last few years, for the blog we have a few pieces of info you might (or might not) find interesting - 2015 specific *:
- Number of posts: 397. 366+31 for the Pic a Day in May.
- Number of unique page views: 135,221 down a whopping 32,2% from 2014.
- Month w most page views: January 2015 w 20,921.
- Number of comments:1,656 (an inverse whopping increase of 18.2%) ( comments always appreciated)
- Top post for 2014: Treason. After that the next four top posts were
- My top post of all times is still a 2010 post on Camel Toe which now has almost 131,248 (!!!) views. That is like 27,200 more hits since last year - which is half as less than the year before. (search terms: camel toe, cameltoe, yoga pants camel toe, girls in tight pants......yes, how well they know me)
- Top Five Referring Sources (in order that is non-search engine related) and they are somewhat different - by user and by order: I Should be Laughing, Doing Time in Shaker Heights, Closet Professor, BosGuy and Sean at Just a Jeep Guy - which is pretty good since Sean seems to have dropped off the blogging world and possibly the Earth itself. Congrats to all.
- Viewing Audience Top Five Countries (in order): U.S., Germany, China France and the Ukraine, Russia dropped out to be replace by China. Take that Putin!
I like new beginnings......a new year, a new job....well....that's about it in the 'new' department. As for old - I still have the same friends (mostly), the same husband, the same two kids. Not that any of them are old.....friends, husbands or kids....just that they are all my long-term stability.
I hope you all enjoyed the holiday and have a great 2016!
Song by: Death Cab for Cutie