OY! So the change to the new url isn't just a slam dunk.
- The old site is gone and anyone who now tries it will automatically get redirected to the new address. They get a little message saying of the change and the new url. So that's all good.
- Because a few days of confusion, the hits to the site plummeted. Not surprising, since there was almost no way of finding me. But it seems things are climbing back to normal. PHEW!
- Folks who were kind enough to link to my site have pretty much updated those links to keep me in the loop. Poifect!
- When Nov 1 rolled around some of the images repopulated, so that's all good.
- But so far I haven't gotten the archives back and who the hell knows if the comments will be there. Fingers crossed, but I'm guessing it will be a few more days until all is up and running.