The American Film Institute had some g-d awful show on last night where they ran down the 100 best movie quotes. Most so predictable it is not funny, some so not famous at all ("On Golden Pond"?, "White Heat"?? - puhleeese!) But clearly they missed some classics:
- I want my two dollars
- MEESSAAAA CHICKOBEEEE
- Flying this plane is something different altogether
- What the hell are you bitchin' about? I gotta sleep under some Chinaman named after a duck's dork
- Read your bloody book
- Paging Mr. Herman! Mr. Herman, you have a telephone call at the front desk!
- It's the times. They are a-changin'. Something's blowing in the wind. Fetch me my diet pills, would you?
- Hi, Eric Stratton, Rush chairman, damn glad to meet you
Ok. I'm sure I'm missing more. Feel free to add in the comments section.